Law Offices of Brian Cullen handles all accident cases, from minor to catastrophic in Southern California on a daily basis. If you continue to experience physical pain weeks after the accident, have mounting medical expenses, and/or are unable to return to work, do not hesitate to contact our office. We will fight to defend your rights.
If you have been involved in a car accident (hopefully you have not been seriously injured) please make sure to:
- Get all the information from the accident scene as soon as possible, including names of the parties involved, contact information, insurance information, license plate numbers and witnesses names and phone numbers.
- Have someone take as many photographs of the scene as soon as possible.
- Avoid speaking to insurance adjusters.
- Get treated for your physical injuries.
- Call the police to make a report and to document the accident.
- Call Law Offices of Brian Cullen prior to signing or agreeing to anything.
“My wife and I were involved in a serious auto accident with a person who had a limited coverage insurance policy. Brian and his staff treated our case with personal attention and worked diligently with professionalism and secured their policy limits and our underinsured limits making us extremely happy we chose his firm.”
We will investigate, document, and present your case to those responsible and after filing your claim, we will diligently work to insure that you receive the compensation you deserve.
Law Offices of Brian Cullen is the firm you need with the experienced guidance and compassionate support of our complete staff. Our record speaks for itself with the majority of our cases in the last 18 months reaching policy limits. We will work hard for you!